[Samba] [samba] AD, add computers delegation

mathias dufresne infractory at gmail.com
Fri Sep 2 16:31:17 UTC 2016

Hi Mark,

Very nice piece of doc. I don't read enough Samba's wiki : )
So I did exactly the same as Samba Wiki's doc except for the two next
options that I didn't checked:
"Read and write DNS host name attributes"
"Write servicePrincipalName"

Regarding SPN writing during join no SPN should be created (I can't figure
a case where joining a computer which is not DC would need such attribute)
and for "Read and write DNS host name attributes" perhaps it come
implicitly with "Validated write to DNS host name". I expect the DNS entry
to be created but I'm not at work now to verify... I'll try to remember to
come back to tell if the DNS entry was created.

Have a nice week-end :)