[Samba] [samba] AD, add computers delegation

mathias dufresne infractory at gmail.com
Fri Sep 2 15:32:38 UTC 2016

Louis, a great thank you. Merging the two documents my user which is only
member of local administrators was able to re-add a computer into AD domain.

I kept following the document I gave in the first mail (
https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/932455) but I checked two boxes in
"permissions" pop-up: "General" which is checked by default (on win7) and
also checked "Creation/deletion of specific child objects" as shown in
penultimate image in link you gave (
http://prajwaldesai.com/allow-domain-user-to-add-computer-to-domain/).