[Samba] Segmentation fault in samba_upgradedns - Samba 4.4.5

L.P.H. van Belle belle at bazuin.nl
Thu Sep 1 11:55:02 UTC 2016

And what i forgot.

Check you rights for

/var/lib/samba/private needs 775
dns.keytab needs 640 ( root:named ) ( change named to you bind user)
named.conf root:root 644
named.conf.update root:root  444

/var/lib/samba/private/dns  needs root:named 770

/var/lib/samba/private/sam.ldb.d  needs 750 root:named

Check these and report back before changing anything here.

Greetz,

Louis