[Samba] Workstation Logon Restrictions (Log On To) with samba 4 AD

Trenta sis trenta.sis at gmail.com
Sun Oct 30 19:20:51 UTC 2016

Hi,

After a migration from samba 3 nt domain to samba 4 AD we have detected
that Workstation Logon Restrictions (Log On To) is not working correctly,
with samba 3 was working perfect, but after migration we have detected that
some resources are not available, for example roaming profiles, home
folders... we have tried to add as log on to workstations  samba machine
(dc), machine that has roaming profiles, home folders.... but without
success only works if we disable all restrictions to log on to, but then
for our environment is a security problem

How can I solve?

thanks