[Samba] Can't access to \\ip and some cname after migration from samba 3 to samba 4.4.5

Trenta sis trenta.sis at gmail.com
Sun Oct 30 19:08:23 UTC 2016

Hi,

I'll try to give information asked in preious messages:
- We have only one samba Domain controller and one dns (bind in same samba
server)
- Our domain doesn't have any .local
- avahi is not running and we use debian lenny
- This is a samba 4 AD domain, migrated form samba 3 nt domain using
classic upgrade as it is described in samba wiki
- problem is reported in lan network, is not a remote user
- Detected that for some users work in same machien taht on other is not
working, searched differences, but wihout success...

Not sure about message smb2, I think that is not the problem is a windows
2003 server and smb2 is not used in windows 2003... I think...

Any suggestions about what bould be the problem?

Thanks