[Samba] Can't access to \\ip and some cname after migration from samba 3 to samba 4.4.5

Trenta sis trenta.sis at gmail.com
Thu Oct 27 20:34:37 UTC 2016

hi rowland,

after migration one of past migration tasks were generare reverse zone and
add alla and ptr manually.
I have made some additional tests and seemsthat if we shutdown samba domain
controller or  disconnect network then we can access with \\ip with two
domain members server, and then if we reconnect network in samba ad server
we reproduces error with \\ip

any solution?

thanks