[Samba] Attempting to expunge tombstones with samba-tool

lingpanda101 lingpanda101 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 26 15:41:23 UTC 2016

Hello,

I receive the following when I attempt to expunge deleted tombstone
records. I'm attempting to fix several dbcheck 'Not removing dangling
forward link' errors.

samba-tool domain tombstones expunge
ERROR(<type 'exceptions.AttributeError'>): uncaught exception - 'module'
object has no attribute 'time'
   File
"/usr/local/samba/lib/python2.7/site-packages/samba/netcmd/__init__.py",
line 176, in _run
     return self.run(*args, **kwargs)
   File
"/usr/local/samba/lib/python2.7/site-packages/samba/netcmd/domain.py",
line 3791, in run
     current_time = long(time.time())

I recently updated from 4.5.0 to 4.5.1. Do I need to reanimate deleted
objects before I can expunge them? Thanks.

--
- James