[Samba] Fix sharing ACL

Ricardo Pardim Claus ricardo.claus at yahoo.com.br
Tue Oct 25 18:15:47 UTC 2016

Dear Rowland,
I changed smb.conf as its tip.
username map = /etc/samba/user.map
create /etc/samba/user.map with this content and filled the information.

The above changes, I realized in DC and fileserver.
Now, when I try to manipulate the permissions through Windows ACL method, the "Security" tab no longer displays the groups/permissions. Displays "You do not have permission to view or edit the permission settings of this object."

I tried to remove all permissions with the command below, however, the permission is not changed:

setfacl -x user: "xxxx" /mnt/data

As I mixed the ACL permissions through Windows and Posix, I would like to remove all permissions and do it all again. Luckily, this server is in the testing phase.
I want to work with permissions using Windows ACL method.It is possible to remove all permissions and reconfigures them again?