[Samba] Problem Groups GID Mappings

Ricardo Pardim Claus ricardo.claus at yahoo.com.br
Fri Oct 21 16:59:07 UTC 2016

Dear,
I have 2 DC's Samba4.4.5.
I realize that there is a difference in mapping groups gid mappings.
The /etc/nsswitch.conf are equal in DC's.
I found difference in the smb.conf of DC's.
The DC2 shows the name of winbind groups. The DC1 shows only the uid of the group / user.
Could someone give me a hint?

Smb.conf file DC1

[global]
interfaces = lo eth0
netbios name = SRV14
realm = DOMAIN.LOCAL
server services = s3fs, rpc, nbt, wrepl, ldap, cldap, kdc, drepl, winbindd, ntp_signd, kcc, dnsupdate
workgroup = DOMAIN
comment =
log file = /var/log/samba/samba.log
log level = 1
max log size = 10000
idmap_ldb:use rfc2307 = yes
winbind enum users = yes
winbind enum groups = yes
allow dns updates = secure only
nsupdate command =  /usr/bin/nsupdate -g
client ldap sasl wrapping = sign
ldap server require strong auth = no
time server = yes
# EVENT LOGGING
eventlog list = Application System Security SyslogLinux

[netlogon]
path = /usr/local/samba/var/locks/sysvol/domain.local/scripts
read only = No

[sysvol]
read only = No

Smb.conf file DC2

[global]
bind interfaces only = Yes
interfaces = lo eth0
netbios name = SRV15
realm = DOMAIN.LOCAL
server services = s3fs, rpc, nbt, wrepl, ldap, cldap, kdc, drepl, winbindd, ntp_signd, kcc, dnsupdate
workgroup = DOMAIN
comment =
log file = /var/log/samba/%m.log
log level = 1