[Samba] 3.6.23-25.el6_7 and 4.2.10 and "Domain Admins" are/not Admins?

Gavrilov Aleksey gavrilov at info74.ru
Thu Oct 20 07:23:31 UTC 2016

hi

It can be so help

[global]
 >---admin users                    = @nt_admins

if not then I need

1. root at pdc:~# testparm
2. root at pdc:~# ldapsearch -xLLL -H ldapi:/// -b
ou=groups,ou=arkhangelsk,dc=rugion,dc=ru

ldap suffix =  ou=arkhangelsk,dc=rugion,dc=ru

ldap group suffix = ou=groups

3. try

log level = 10

    max log size = 1000

and go through the authorization in windows pc
see the log of communication with the server PC.
usually here /var/log/samba/log.ip or /var/log/samba/log.name-pc

4. no harm will see errors in these files too

/var/log/samba/log.nmbd

/var/log/samba/log.smbd

--

Sincerely, Gavrilov Aleksey
System Administrator
gavrilov at info74.ru
Chelyabinsk, st. Lesoparkovaya , 6, office 308