[Samba] Quota and Samba4

Micha Ballmann ballmann at uni-landau.de
Tue Oct 18 16:36:51 UTC 2016

Hallo,

I have a samba4- ad and samba4 fileserver. Fileserver is joined in AD. I configured the home shares which is working pretty. Now I'm trying to setup user quota.

I installed quota, quotatool and did the necessary preferences in fstab. Setup quota, but nothing is working. Set quota with edquote -u <username>. Repquota shows my testuser with right quota, but when i mount the share in windows, no quota ist working.

I hope you can help me, please let me know what informationen you need! Maybe you also know some alternatives.

Best regards!