[Samba] Building VFS modules out of tree

Sandeep N sandeep11061983 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 18 14:00:40 UTC 2016

Hello

I read some old messages on samba-technical list on this topic. Any
development on this front to have "clean" way of doing it?
Has anyone recently built the samba VFS module out-of-tree on samba4?
I am trying to figure out ways to build my VFS plugin without using waf
build and samba source code, but only picking predetermined set of headers
required for a VFS module and dependent libraries from a already built
samba source.

Please share your findings if there is a way to do this. Appreciate the
help.

Thanks
Akash