[Samba] How to prevent logging into Windows Server with null password or null user and password

mathias dufresne infractory at gmail.com
Tue Oct 18 12:52:27 UTC 2016

This thread title in google:
https://www.google.fr/search?q=How+to+prevent+logging+into+Windows+Server+with+null+password+or+null+user+and+password&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&client=firefox-b&gfe_rd=cr&ei=CxoGWPqFPKvA8geO4pKwCw
?

This thread title modified to speak about Samba, still in google:
https://www.google.fr/search?q=How+to+prevent+logging+into+Windows+Server+with+null+password+or+null+user+and+password&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&client=firefox-b&gfe_rd=cr&ei=CxoGWPqFPKvA8geO4pKwCw#q=How+to+prevent+logging+into+samba+with+null+password+or+null+user+and+password

Which leaded me there (first link)
http://arstechnica.com/civis/viewtopic.php?t=624783

and here for the second link:
https://www.samba.org/samba/docs/using_samba/ch09.html

I have no idea if this is raelly what you are looking for, just thought it
worths a try.