[Samba] Replications errors on 4.5.0 (WERR_BADFILE)

Arthur Ramsey arthur_ramsey at mediture.com
Mon Oct 17 17:12:09 UTC 2016

Executing the following with nsupdate seems to have fixed replication.

update add 28f7281f-3955-4885-8a7d-42a36ee87590._msdcs.mediture.dom. 900 A 192.168.222.5
show
send

update add 8b750a53-3d39-4bc0-8fe9-9bffa9e413aa._msdcs.mediture.dom. 900 A 172.16.1.106
show
send

update add fe066b13-6f9e-4f3c-beb4-37df1292b8cb._msdcs.mediture.dom. 900 A 192.168.168.65
show
send

New DNS records I create don't resolve though.

Also, I get an error when I open Active Directory Users and Computers,
"The RPC server is unavailable".

Thanks,
Arthur

--
Arthur Ramsey
System Administrator
arthur_ramsey at mediture.com
952.400.0323

This e-mail and any attachments may contain CONFIDENTIAL information, including PROTECTED HEALTH INFORMATION. If you are not the intended recipient, any use or disclosure of this information is STRICTLY PROHIBITED; you are requested to delete this e-mail and any attachments, notify the sender immediately, and notify the Mediture Privacy Officer at privacyofficer at mediture.com.