[Samba] List of Dependencies in Samba wiki

Ing. Yosel L�zaro Vera Gonz�lez ylvera at uci.cu
Thu Oct 13 18:34:28 UTC 2016

!!! Regards
I agree with you, I installed Samba with winbind from the repository in ubuntu 16.04.
Everything performed well, but I have problems with the authentication from the DNS tool windows, it's throws
the exception access denied. However, from samba tool I can manage DNS without problems with the same domain user.

Another problem is that the DNS dynamic updates does not work.
When I join a Windows workstations to a domain, a record associated with that
workstation must be  created.  However with the version 4.2.14 of sernet it is working properly.

If you do not have these performance problems,
you can share the settings and steps that you did during installation
The University of Informatics Sciences invites you to participate in the Scientific Conference UCIENCIA 2016,
[extended] deadline: september 30th.
Conferencia Científica UCIENCIA 2016, plazo de envío de trabajos hasta el 30 de septiembre.
http://uciencia.eventos.uci.cu/