[Samba] NT_STATUS_NO_TRUST_SAM_ACCOUNT after temporary connectivity break to AD DC

shridhar shetty shridhar.sanjeeva at gmail.com
Thu Oct 13 13:29:05 UTC 2016

Thanks Rowland,

I have been using "idmap config xxxx : backend  = rid" instead of "ad". So
i understand that nothing is to be set from the windows AD side.

and i am running wbinfo -t as root user.

Few observations.
* I have multiple Active directory DCs. And in the site where the machine
is located, we have 2 ReadOnly DCs.
* On capturing network packets, I observed that the requests are being sent
to Readonly DCs. Should that be a problem?

Thanks
Shridhar