[Samba] Samba4 Trusts and GPO

Владимир Ельцов samba at veltsov.ru
Thu Oct 13 04:39:46 UTC 2016

Hi all.
I have installed Samba 4.5.0 in CentOS 7 for testing Samba AD for my organisation.
Almost all is OK, except trusts.
When I setup trust on Samba4 domain side, at once GPO stops working.
In windows event log on the domain members I see error with event id 1110:
"The processing of Group Policy failed. Windows could not determine if
the user and computer accounts are in the same forest. Ensure the user
domain name matches the name of a trusted domain that resides in the
same forest as the computer account."
When I delete trust - GPO starts working.
Can anyone help me with this issue?
Thanks in advance

--
Владимир Ельцов