[Samba] 答复: implement of persistent handle in SMB2.1

Weidong wei.dong at h3c.com
Tue Oct 11 01:22:04 UTC 2016

hi Michael,

Sorry for taking so long to reply, I just get back on vacation. Your advice is very helpful.
Our purpose is no IO interrupted with Window 7 cifs client accessing the shared folder
when virtual IP taken over by another node. SMB3.0 or newer protocol do meet that demand,
but Window 7 cifs client only supports SMB2.1 protocol and previous versions. So we
need implement a persistent-handle-like feature base on SMB2.1.

Regards,
weidong