[Samba] Migration Samba4 and LDAP packages from CENTOS to DEBIAN

L.P.H. van Belle belle at bazuin.nl
Fri Oct 7 11:42:41 UTC 2016

Hai Rowland,

Yes, when i have the full set for 4.5.x ready i'll do that.
Because there is more todo ;-)

My 4.5.0 is build against the latest talloc tevent tdb ldb from samba.org,
of which i make debian packages already. They are just not yet in debian.
And since everybody is very busy bugfixing, im making them myself now,
its not that hard.

Trying to get the latest thing done atm, but i'll wait with publishing these 4.5.0 packages.

These need more testing first and i havent had the time atm for it.
I hope to do that next week.

Greetz,

Louis