[Samba] Wiki Upstart Script links

lingpanda101 at gmail.com lingpanda101 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 6 15:35:05 UTC 2016

On 10/6/2016 11:29 AM, Marc Muehlfeld wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Am 06.10.2016 um 15:39 schrieb lingpanda101--- via samba:
>>      It appears the links for the Debian and Ubuntu systems are no loner
>> available. Can someone confirm and if so update the wiki with correct
>> links? Thanks.
> Which link?
> What is/was the name of the page or where was it linked?
>

> Regards,
> Marc

I'm sorry Marc. I thought for sure I pasted them in the message.

https://wiki.samba.org/index.php/Samba4/InitScript

To retrieve the Debian init script, run:

  $ wget "http://anonscm.debian.org/gitweb/?p=pkg-samba/samba.git;a=blob_plain;f=debian/samba.samba-ad-dc.init;h=3132d2e367675f822342a5b7bc2e50c046aa3b8f;hb=HEAD" -O /etc/init.d/samba-ad-dc

Ubuntu uses the upstart system. To retrieve the upstart config file, run:

$ wget -O /etc/init/samba-ad-dc.conf 'http://anonscm.debian.org/gitweb/?p=pkg-samba/samba.git;a=blob_plain;f=debian/samba-ad-dc.upstart;hb=HEAD'
<http://anonscm.debian.org/gitweb/?p=pkg-samba/samba.git;a=blob_plain;f=debian/samba-ad-dc.upstart;hb=HEAD%27>

I was trying to create a script that fetches them when I noticed the error.

--
-James