[Samba] winbindd losing track of RFC2307 UIDs

Edson Tadeu Almeida da Silveira edson.tadeu at gmail.com
Thu Oct 6 12:36:39 UTC 2016

Besides this change on vfs objects, i delete winbindd_idmap.tdb and
restarted winbind.

Change smb.conf:

vfs objects = acl_xattr full_audit
        full_audit:facility = LOCAL7
        full_audit:priority = NOTICE
        full_audit:prefix = %u|%I|%m|%S
        full_audit:success = pread pwrite rename rmdir mkdir unlink chown
        full_audit:failure = none

Here are my configurations:

# /etc/resolv.conf
nameserver 10.40.11.7      (AD1)