[Samba] Best Practices: Samba AD with multiple DCs/BIND9 DNS servers

PRIA IT it at rockagencyllc.com
Wed Oct 5 23:42:38 UTC 2016

Hello,

I have been having trouble locating information regarding how to setup
multiple BIND DNS servers in a Samba AD environment.  If I'm deploying
Samba as an AD controller using BIND as the DNS backend and also deploy
secondary and/or tertiary Samba domain controllers, what is the proper
approach to configure BIND on the additional DCs?  If someone could please
point me towards documentation I may have missed or provide some insight on
the subject I'd greatly appreciate it.

Kind Regards,

JS