[Samba] server backup

Xen list at xenhideout.nl
Wed Oct 5 19:56:16 UTC 2016

jacek burghardt via samba schreef op 05-10-2016 0:49:

> It is described well it fails the error message are invalid function
> and
> failed preparing backup

He means that not everyone knows the software you are using, we do not
need if you can copy regular files to your share or that only your
backup software fails, and we don't know anything else.

We also do not know the colour of our backs because we usually can't
look there. But we also can't look inside your system.

You must first test if you can properly write to the share and if not
you really should have said so.