[Samba] Failure gpupdate

mathias dufresne infractory at gmail.com
Wed Oct 5 12:27:22 UTC 2016

Just waking from my nap but several things:
A - I believe I read several times it is not advised to use ".local" as top
level domain.
B - samba-tool should not segfault during sysvolreset
C - most generally GPO update issue are linked to access rights of user or
computer accessing the share or the file(s).

I wouldn't bother for now about the A.
I would solve the segfault first (B).
Finally once Samba is working fully again (including sysvolreset I mean) I
would have a look on rights (issue on rights when accessing GPO folder
seems to happen mainly when several DC are involved).