[Samba] [samba] getent group [groupname] do not show users

mathias dufresne infractory at gmail.com
Wed Oct 5 10:04:53 UTC 2016

I just tested on some DC running also 4.4.5 and "getent group my_group"
does not show groups content.

I read here
http://serverfault.com/questions/625416/samba-4-group-members-not-shown-in-getent-group
a proposal to use samba-tool as a replacement but samba-tool is not
available on member servers which make that workaround not usable in most
cases...