[Samba] Samba 4 Member server show diferent UID than Ad Server

mathias dufresne infractory at gmail.com
Mon Oct 3 15:00:33 UTC 2016

Hi,

We finally decided to synchronize idmap.ldb using rsync.
We also have added UID and/or GID to every user and groups, even those in
cn=builtin and cn=users.

That was done several months ago and since we do not encounter any issue in
GPO.

I read here there are others possibilities, that's the one we choose and it
seems to work.

Cheers,

Mathias