[Samba] Building Centos RPM with ldb tools

Greg Zartman gzartman at koozali.org
Sun Oct 2 05:22:02 UTC 2016

I've been trying to rebuild the centos RPMs with:

%global with_internal_ldb 1

This is so the rpm includes the ldb tools like ldbmodify.

However, I'm seeing this right at the end  of the build:

Processing files: samba-client-4.2.10-7.el7.sme.x86_64
RPM build errors:
error: File not found:
/builddir/build/BUILDROOT/samba-4.2.10-7.el7.sme.x86_64/usr/lib64/samba/libldb-cmdline.so

It looks to me like the rpm build libldb-cmdline-samba4.so, but
nowlibldb-cmdline.so.   I don't know if these two libraries are basically
the same thing or entirely different.

Does anyone have any suggesions?

Thanks

--
Greg J. Zartman

Koozali SME Server
www.koozali.org

SME Server user, contributor, and community member since 2000