[Samba] Samba on Debian 8; NT4 domain, win10

Stefan Kania stefan at kania-online.de
Sat Nov 26 16:51:26 UTC 2016

Hi Stefan,

there are several things you have to do before you can do the migration.
Look if you have objects with the same SID. If so, change it. Look for
same Name of group- and/or user-object. If you find some, change the
names. The best thing is, take a look at the wiki or some other
documentation. I did a migration several times, even in a productive
environment, it was never a problem.

Stefan

--
Stefan Kania