[Samba] Any news about the patch for the CA feature?

Chenyehua chen.yehua at h3c.com
Thu Nov 24 07:37:33 UTC 2016

Hi Jeremy

    Sorry to disturb you.

    I notice that at several months ago, you offered a patch about the frontend SMB support for the CA feature at mailing list(as shown below).

    Thanks for your help and thanks for the generosity of Simplivity. It benefits me a lot.

    Then, up to now,

    1) Are there any updated versions about this frontend patch?

    2) Are there any patches about the backend SMB support? What about the detailed progress of the backend SMB support research?

    Looking forward to your reply. Thanks!

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         Yours sincerely