[Samba] [Solved?] Problem since upgrade to 4.5.1

L.P.H. van Belle belle at bazuin.nl
Mon Nov 21 10:53:43 UTC 2016

Hai John,

I saw that this was resolved.

Just interested, are you using SSL/TLS with samba on you servers,

and do you have you publish the AD DC/CA Root to your computers?

Did you look here in GPO :

Computer Configuration -> Administrative Templates -> System -> Credentials Delegation.

Before lowering samba security settings.

Some good info here to read into.

https://blogs.technet.microsoft.com/enterprisemobility/2008/07/21/configuring-terminal-servers-for-server-authentication-to-prevent-man-in-the-middle-attacks/

and some extra good info.

Single Sign-On for Terminal Services