[Samba] [Solved?] Problem since upgrade to 4.5.1

mathias dufresne infractory at gmail.com
Mon Nov 21 09:36:08 UTC 2016

RDP is the protocol used by Terminal Server, at least that's how I
understand it.

You had to enable NTLM auth, without NTLM you have only Kerberos and
Kerberos relies on SPN.

I still can be wrong (easily) but it seems to me not a huge work to verify
if you have these SPN on your Windows acting as RDP server.