[Samba] Problem since upgrade to 4.5.1

John Gardeniers jgardeniers at objectmastery.com
Sun Nov 20 20:42:30 UTC 2016

Hi Louis,

While it wasn't spelled out, it was firmly implied in my previous
message that this problem appeared only after the Samba upgrade. Nothing
else has changed that might impact RDP. There has been no change to
machine names, IP addresses (we use DHCP reservations) or DNS entries.
If a dash in the computer's name or DNS entry is behind this issue then
it's clearly a rather serious bug in Samba.

regards,
John