[Samba] Problem since upgrade to 4.5.1

mathias dufresne infractory at gmail.com
Fri Nov 18 16:32:47 UTC 2016

Just a though as I was passing in the neighbourhood:
does your Terminal Server have related SPN (ServicePrincipalName) created
on computer objects?

servicePrincipalName: HOST/W7AD-02
servicePrincipalName: HOST/W7AD-02.ad.domain.tld
servicePrincipalName: TERMSRV/W7AD-02.ad.domain.tld
servicePrincipalName: TERMSRV/W7AD-02

HOST/<hostname> should exist on all computers, that's just to be thorough.
TERMSRV/<hostname> should exist on Windows you want to access through RDP
(if my little understanding regarding SPN is correct)