[Samba] Problem since upgrade to 4.5.1

L.P.H. van Belle belle at bazuin.nl
Fri Nov 18 08:10:32 UTC 2016

What is the hostname of the computer  your connection to?

If it contains a dash or other special sign, make a cname of that computer without any special signs and try to connect to that cname with rdp client.

And ! try connection to : hostname.domain.tld

Last, any change the computer your connections has ethernet and wifi?
( so if has 2 ipnumbers and one hostname )
If so, disable the wifi.

Greetz,

Louis