[Samba] Active directory and multiple forests

vinifa vinicius at riodasostras.rj.gov.br
Wed Nov 16 12:53:37 UTC 2016

Hello, colleagues! I have the same question as our friend, I almost know the
answer, but I would like to hear from you here on the list. Does samba 4
work with the domain forest system?

Ex: domain.local >> affiliate.domain.local >>> affiliate2.domain.local

>From what I've seen it does not do this, only being replicated domain, DC1,
DC2 and DC3 are all domain controllers. I'm waiting for the answer and thank
you all.