[Samba] azure AD Connect | passwords not syncing

Lesfourmisduweb blog at lesfourmisduweb.org
Sun Nov 13 12:19:51 UTC 2016

Mea-culpa

I spoke a little fast.

"Check script password" is used to retrieve the password but not the
username.

So my script is not adaptable for this samba options.

I had basically done my script for the self-service-password tool
(http://ltb-project.org/wiki/documentation/self-service-password). I was
hoping to be able to adapt it on branch 4.5 of Samba.

I did not find solution to retrieve the username with "check script
password"

Simon