[Samba] azure AD Connect | passwords not syncing

mj lists at merit.unu.edu
Fri Nov 11 15:02:12 UTC 2016

Hi Simon,

On 11/11/2016 03:00 PM, Lesfourmisduweb via samba wrote:
> For my script :
>
> https://github.com/sfonteneau/script_modify_password_googleapps_and_office365
Thanks, I'll take a look.

> Another idea: AD refuses to change a password on a clear connection.
> It may be the same for the consultation of the hash? Have you set up
> lts or ldaps with ad ?
But I'm not sure I understand why that would be relevant. We have
installed the microsoft AD Connect tools on a windows 2012 server (thus
all native) and  no ldap config/access required anywhere.

It's all microsoft tools talking with other microsoft tools.

(only the DCs happen to be samba)

So I'm not sure where I would configure ldap/tls..?

MJ