[Samba] edit user settings

Maximilian Kirchner max.kirchner at gmail.com
Sun Nov 6 18:11:25 UTC 2016

 I created my users on my ad dc (samba 4.5.1 self compiled on ubuntu 16.04)
using
samba-tool user create <username>

When initially creating the users I did not know I had to specify the
profile-path there (e.g. samba-tool user create test
--profile-path=\\\\srv.network\\Profiles\\test) and other settings like
real name. If I create new users and set the profile path that way
everything works.

Is there a way to edit my existing users? I can delete the users and add
them later on, but then I have to redo all right settings for the new uid.