[Samba] Logins differ for ip/DNS on ad dc

Maximilian Kirchner max.kirchner at gmail.com
Sun Nov 6 17:31:47 UTC 2016

Thanks a lot, the syslog told me that named needed additional wr on
/usr/local/samba/var/locks/winbindd_privileged/.

The samba-server now isn't available at all on smb.wie and the problem
still remains on the ip BUT due to this I realized I can connect to its
hostname (\\srv or \\srv.smb.wie) and there I can access everything I
should.
Profile synchronization still does not work but that is probably a
different problem, if I do not find the solution I will write with a new
thread name.