[Samba] CTDB and locking issues in 4.4.6 (Classic domain)

Alex Crow acrow at integrafin.co.uk
Fri Nov 4 09:50:25 UTC 2016

On 04/11/16 07:21, Volker Lendecke wrote:
> On Fri, Nov 04, 2016 at 07:20:22AM +0000, Alex Crow wrote:
>> Can that go in the global section so it applies to all shares?
> Yep.
>
>> And this should fix the CTDB locking problem? If so, brilliant!
> Just try :-)
>
> Volker

It wooooorks!!! Fantastic. I've been banging my head against the wall
for the best part of a month on that, and the fix is so simple.

However I will also get in touch with the FS devs and tell them about
the difference in the Device ID.

Thanks very much to all who have helped get to the bottom of this, much
appreciated.

Cheers,

Alex
--
This message is intended only for the addressee and may contain
confidential information. Unless you are that person, you may not

"Transact" is operated by Integrated Financial Arrangements Ltd.
29 Clement's Lane, London EC4N 7AE. Tel: (020) 7608 4900 Fax: (020) 7608 5300.
(Registered office: as above; Registered in England and Wales under
number: 3727592). Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct
Authority (entered on the Financial Services Register; no. 190856).