[Samba] New attributes in Samba AD

Lukz Ferris lukz_95 at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 1 19:02:43 UTC 2016

Hello James,

About the warning, I only accept it and try to create a new attribute/class. However, when I put all the parameters (name, OID, syntax...), the system accuses that the server is unable to proceed. Do you know if Samba's schema is closed, that cannot be modified?

Lucas

On 11/1/2016 11:18 AM, Lukz Ferris via samba wrote:
> Hello everyone,
>

> I'm trying to create new attributes/classes in Samba AD using Windows RSAT tools, perhaps it always accuses that the server is unable to proceed. Now I even think if it is possible to create new attributes/classes in Samba.
>

> Someone can help me?
>

> Thanks,
>
> Lucas

It should work however I tested using the MMC snap in. I get to the
point where I see the warning about creating schema objects is a
permanent operation. How exactly are you going about this?

--
- James