[Samba] Workstation Logon Restrictions (Log On To) with samba 4 AD

Trenta sis trenta.sis at gmail.com
Tue Nov 1 18:27:15 UTC 2016

hi andrew and james,

my configurations is made from aduc tools as you described but doesn't work
correctly
about andrew message about this issue, I understand that is an issue and is
not solved and any solutions is available... only workaround is disable log
on restrictions in aduc, then works, but without security...
additional information with samba 3 and nt domain was working perfect

thanks