[Samba] samba4 on centos 7 won't promote to dc

Miso Rapajić misorapajic at gmail.com
Thu May 26 20:39:18 UTC 2016

I know and it doesn't make sense with ./configure
Yes I mean provision :)

packages are:

    perl gcc attr libacl-devel libblkid-devel \
    gnutls-devel readline-devel python-devel gdb pkgconfig \
    krb5-workstation zlib-devel setroubleshoot-server libaio-devel \
    setroubleshoot-plugins policycoreutils-python \
    libsemanage-python perl-ExtUtils-MakeMaker perl-Parse-Yapp \
    perl-Test-Base popt-devel libxml2-devel libattr-devel \
    keyutils-libs-devel cups-devel bind-utils libxslt \
    docbook-style-xsl openldap-devel autoconf python-crypto

unfortunately I do not have smb.conf of the old installation, because I
destroyed that and then did a new one

provision command

samba-tool domain provision --use-rfc2307 --interactive

New installation worked it out, but I was just curious if somebody had the
same problem with provisioning.

No need to bang your head cause of this