[Samba] Regression: The 'net' command is now failing to login (UNKNOWN ENUM VALUE 1003?)

pisymbol . pisymbol at gmail.com
Thu May 26 17:56:23 UTC 2016

On Thu, May 26, 2016 at 7:56 AM, mathias dufresne <infractory at gmail.com> wrote:
> This spnego stuff makes me think about "client ldap sasl wrapping = sign" to
> be added in some cases. There are threads related to that posted recently.
>
> Disabling spnego is, if I'm not mistaken, disabling Kerberos. Disabling
> Kerberos should not be what you really want with AD : )

Yes, I see that.

But why does the 'net' command and 'rpcclient' behave so much
differently in this respect?

For example right now if I turn off smb signing on our NetApp, I can
run 'rpcclient' all day long but 'net' fails.

We are trying to just list shares and a lot of scripts use the 'net
share' command which is now barfing.

-aps