[Samba] No such Base DN: CN=Produktion A-Studio (alt?), CN=Users, DC=srg2, DC=local / RSAT

Niels Dettenbach nd at syndicat.com
Thu May 26 15:49:12 UTC 2016

Am Donnerstag, 26. Mai 2016, 17:35:15 schrieben Sie:
> > So I would try to remove parenthesis from CN=Produktion A-Studio (alt?).
> > In fact I would also remove "?" as it is used as wildcard in lot of stuffs
> > and could easily by source of issue(s).
This was what i tried different ways - even fiddeling with ldbedit over the
full db dump. For me it seems the "" or ? was "confusing" the sam.ldb or
ldbedit / db index / recefernces ß)

> Your command would be:
> ldbedit -e nano -H /var/db/system/samba4/private/sam.ldb -b
> "CN=Users,DC=srg2,DC=local" "CN=Produktion A-Studio (alt?)"
Many thanks, will give it a try tomorrow morning - would be nice if it eat
that...

many thanks so far - will give some status if/when done.

Niels.

--
 ---
 Niels Dettenbach