[Samba] DC2: TKEY is unacceptable, Failed DNS update?

Jo j.o.l at live.com
Tue May 24 19:57:26 UTC 2016

Hi Mathias,
thanks for the hint. My interpretation so far was that complex involves managing any data in addition to what the AD is supposed to manage anyway. Anyway, I tried to follow your advice, but not to success so far. On Ubuntu 16.04, bind is running under the user bind instead of root, and app armor is active. I figured out how to change both and bind starts successfully and answers questions, but when I try another domain join, the 2nd system complains there is no writeable DC. Any idea how to fix that or what to check?
Thanks,  Joachim