[Samba] Eclipse (Java) locking issues after upgrade (3.6.23 -> 4.4.3)

Luc Lalonde Luc.Lalonde at polymtl.ca
Tue May 24 16:41:32 UTC 2016

Hello Jeremy,

Sorry for the long delay for responding to your request (just came back
to the office after long Victoria day weekend).

I'm not sure if it's Ok to send such large attachements to the list.
So here's a Dropbox public link to download it:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/o2617jtqfbwlyhc/eclipse-java-samba-level10.log.gz?dl=0

All our connections to this share are not all via Samba.   We use it for
Linux diskless (via kernel, Pam_Mount) and Windows clients.

That's why we use 'kernel oplocks = yes'.  Maybe we don't need it? Could
it be the source of our problem?

Please don't hesitate to get in touch if you need more info...

Thanks for the help, Luc.

--
Luc Lalonde, analyste
Luc.Lalonde at polymtl.ca