[Samba] samba4 AD - winbind Could not write result

Sam sr42354 at gmail.com
Mon May 23 15:36:10 UTC 2016

Le 23/05/2016 à 14:46, Rowland penny a écrit :
> On 23/05/16 12:56, Sam wrote:
>>

> It looks like your problems have nothing to do with dhcp, one problem
> appears to be related to dnssec:
>
> May 23 10:52:27 S4 named[2162]: validating @0x7eff24296b50:
> choices.truste.com A: no valid signature found
>
> If you have 'dnssec-validation yes;' in 'named.conf.options', change
> it to 'dnssec-validation auto;'
>
> Your main problem has been reported before, not sure if a fix was
> found, can I suggest you upgrade to the latest Sernet 4.2 package
> (4.2.12), this may contain a fix. If it doesn't, can you post the
> smb.conf from the DCs, also both resolv.conf files, raise the log
> level to 10 and see if anything else pops out.
>
> Rowland

Hello Rowland,
in named.conf.options, dnssec-validation is already set to auto.
Ok I put syslog = 10 in smb.conf and tell if I get more details.

I prefer not trying to upgrade, the servers are in production.

here is the files :

S4bis smb.conf file :
# Global parameters
[global]
         workgroup = ARIANE
         realm = ariane.intra
         netbios name = S4BIS
         server services = s3fs, rpc, nbt, wrepl, ldap, cldap, kdc,
drepl, winbindd, ntp_signd, kcc, dnsupdate

         ## KEEP THIS OFF !! Only used for modify-ing the AD Schema
         ## ONLY DONE ONES ON THE DC WITH THE FSMO Roles
         sdb:schema update allowed = no

         ## Dont forget to set the idmap_ldb on ALL DC's if you use it
        idmap_ldb:use rfc2307 = yes

         idmap config * :backend = tdb
         idmap config * :range = 2000-9999
         idmap config ARIANE : backend = ad
         idmap config ARIANE : range = 10000-3999999

         #when using idmap backend RID enable these
          #template shell = /bin/sh
         template homedir = /home/users/%ACCOUNTNAME%

         winbind nss info = rfc2307
         winbind trusted domains only = no
         winbind use default domain = yes
         winbind max clients = 800

         interfaces = 127.0.0.1 172.20.2.3
         bind interfaces only = yes
         time server = yes
         wins support = yes

         # Disable printing completely
         load printers = no
         printing = bsd
         printcap name = /dev/null
         disable spoolss = yes

  kerberos method = system keytab
  client ldap sasl wrapping = sign
  allow dns updates = secure
  nsupdate command =  /usr/bin/nsupdate -g

[netlogon]
         path = /var/lib/samba/sysvol/ariane.intra/scripts
         read only = No
         acl_xattr:ignore system acl = yes

[sysvol]
         path = /var/lib/samba/sysvol
         read only = No
         acl_xattr:ignore system acl = yes

S4bis Resolv.conf file :
search ariane.intra
nameserver 172.20.2.2
nameserver 172.20.2.3

S4 smb.conf file :
# Global parameters
[global]
         workgroup = ARIANE
         realm = ariane.intra
         netbios name = S4
         server services = s3fs, rpc, nbt, wrepl, ldap, cldap, kdc,
drepl, winbindd, ntp_signd, kcc, dnsupdate

         ## KEEP THIS OFF !! Only used for modify-ing the AD Schema
         ## ONLY DONE ONES ON THE DC WITH THE FSMO Roles
         sdb:schema update allowed = no

         ## Dont forget to set the idmap_ldb on ALL DC's if you use it
        idmap_ldb:use rfc2307 = yes

         idmap config * :backend = tdb
         idmap config * :range = 2000-9999
         idmap config ARIANE : backend = ad
         idmap config ARIANE : range = 10000-3999999

         #when using idmap backend RID enable these
          #template shell = /bin/sh
         template homedir = /home/users/%ACCOUNTNAME%

         winbind nss info = rfc2307
         winbind trusted domains only = no
         winbind use default domain = yes
         winbind max clients = 800

         interfaces = 127.0.0.1 172.20.2.2
         bind interfaces only = yes
         time server = yes
         wins support = yes

         # Disable printing completely
         load printers = no
         printing = bsd
         printcap name = /dev/null
         disable spoolss = yes

  kerberos method = system keytab
  client ldap sasl wrapping = sign
  allow dns updates = secure
  nsupdate command =  /usr/bin/nsupdate -g

syslog = 10

[netlogon]
         path = /var/lib/samba/sysvol/ariane.intra/scripts
         read only = No
         acl_xattr:ignore system acl = yes

[sysvol]
         path = /var/lib/samba/sysvol