[Samba] Not able to join windows 10 clients to samba 3.6.23 NT4 Style PDC

Ram Prasad Bikkina parvathiprasadb at gmail.com
Mon May 16 11:08:28 UTC 2016

Hi Fausto,

Thank you for reply. I configured BIND DNS on same server (PDC).

Hi Rowland,

I have not configured RHEL 7.2 version, If supports the windows 10
clients then I will check it and also My preference is RHEL 6 platform
only because the production servers are running on RHEL 6. If supports
windows 10 with RHEL 6.0 (Samba 3.6.23 version) my most the work will
be reduce otherwise i have to migrate RHEL 6 to RHEL 7.2 ( It is very
difficult process to me)

Note: I will check with Redhat Support team also.

Thanks,
Ram Prasad