[Samba] Fwd: Not able to join windows 10 clients to samba 3.6.23 NT4 Style PDC

Ram Prasad Bikkina parvathiprasadb at gmail.com
Sat May 14 11:15:33 UTC 2016

Hi Rowland Penny,

Thank you for quick response. I have set 'max protocol = nt1' in PDC, but
still same error. I changed registry values as suggested by samba wiki
portal. our limitation is 'we must be use Redhat builtin samba packages
only.

Will it support Samba 4.2 version for Windows 10 Clients which is getting
RHEL 7.2 builtin ?

Present  PDC production server is running on samba 3.6 platform, Hence we
are trying the same.